Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Download [] Life Of Black Tiger v1.2 APK Free


Life Of Black Tiger v1.2 APK
Download Life Of Black Tiger v1.2 APK Free []
Download Life Of Black Tiger v1.2 APK New []


Life Of Black Tiger Free Apk Download



Requirements For the Android 2.3+

Life Of Black Tiger Free Apk Full Download

Overview: 
The story of the game is about a black tiger, born as a variant and abandoned by his parents and brothers, fights against human and shows his love to his family



Game Story:


Born as a black tiger, I was abandoned by my parents from the time I was born.


I’ve been alone and nobody was at my side.


Whatever things I find are all my enemy. I will make all of you scared of me.


Animal called as human is what I dislike the most. They smell bad.


You are not going to pass by here alive.



Game Mode:


◈ Life Story Mode


◈ Open Mission Mode


◈ Multi Play PvP Mode*



Game Mission:

Human hunting


They are relaxing on the frozen river. Hunt them and their hunting dogs.


● A female tiger


Right after saving me, she lves for her own way. Follow her back not to be far away.


● Invasion by a br


A br is thrtening the pregnant female tiger. Let’s go back and deft the br.


● My loving family


Let’s take the female tiger and my little baby in the forest. I’ll tch the path in the forest to my baby.


● Crazy wild dogs


Crazy wild dogs by starving followed the smell of my baby and thrtening my family. Let’s deft them with the female tiger.


● Starvation


We couldn’t t anything for a while. But there will be animal corpse somewhere. Let’s avoid poisoned rotten animals and find fresh ones to fill our stomach.


● Relations


A leopard is running from human. Let’s deft human with the leopard together.



Screenshots:







Download Instructions:








Android Apk Full Download
Direct Download

No comments:

Post a Comment